Due to time and budget restraints online/home recordings are increasingly popular, with the technology and software allowing for smooth transition of files to the customer. I have provided bass guitar and synth bass parts on many recordings remotely over the past 15 years with great results. I have a wealth of experience across many styles of music and can often turn around recordings within 24 hours.
How it works:
1) You send the track you would like bass guitar recording on with as much info as possible and with any reference clips: youtube, spotify etc. (If you know the tempo and sample rate of the track that will help but not essential).
2) After listening to the track and assessing the time to be spent I can send a quote to you first. You can then decide whether to proceed or not.
3) A version of the track with the bass on will be sent back to you. (With 2 or 3 bass takes with some subtle differences).
4) Have a listen and let me know if there any changes to be made.
5) Once you are happy with the recording I will provide high quality WAV files of all the individual bass takes upon clearance of the fee.
Please send an email for a quote if you require live bass guitar on your tracks. (Audio/video clips are available in other sections of the site).